Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl Ads 2011

Since I shared my favorite Super Bowl advertisements from 2010 in this post, I wanted to do the same for this past weekend's most-anticipated-commercials-of-the-year. Here is a list of my top three favorite commercials from the 2011 Super Bowl.

Bud Light: Dog Sitter - Maybe it's because I love Bud Light. Maybe it's because I love dogs. Maybe it's because we were dog sitting over Super Bowl weekend. Whatever the reason, I think this is hilarious!

Pepsi Max: Love Hurts - I still LOL.. ROFL... LMFAO... every single time I see this.   

Volkswagen: Young Vader - All. Time. Favorite. This is just adorable! And, did you know he revealed his identity?! The Young Vader child actor was on The Today Show this morning. Could be any cuter?! Seriously love it!

Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment