Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15, 2007

Four years ago today, on March 15, 2007, my best friend, confidant, love, and rock asked me to marry him... and I said YES! He got down on one knee in the exact spot that we had our first kiss and after I said yes, we hit the road for a wonderful spring break ski trip in Colorado. That is a day and week I will never, ever forget.


The day after we got engaged!

This will always be my favorite piece of jewelry!

To Caton, My Love - I love you more today than yesterday, more this week than last week and more this year than the year we fell in love. Thank you for bringing such light, fun, laughter, meaning, joy and blessing to my life. I am lucky to call you mine. Even though July 12, 2008 is the day we officially started our life together, I think four years ago today was the day it truly began. Thank you for choosing me to be your Little Lady. I'll love you forever and ever, amen. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment