Monday, November 21, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Maybe that should say it's almost the most wonderful time of the year?! It's hard to believe Christmas is a little over a month away, but we are getting super excited! I'm normally not one of those who decorate and listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, but things have been a bit different this year. I have been so anxious to get our decorations up (which I did last weekend - more details to come after we buy our tree next weekend) and get our holiday cards purchased. I just live for holiday cards - making ours and rushing home every day in December to see whose card we receive that day/week to add to our collection.

It goes without saying that I will get our holiday cards from Shutterfly. I just love them so much! Remember these cards from last year?! I still get a smile on my face looking at them online. Well, I'm at it again this year and couldn't be more excited about the cards we've selected (although, Caton won't know which cards "we've" selected until they arrive on our doorstep!). So get ready family and friends... the Walkers will be hitting your mailbox in the next few weeks to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! And for a sneak peak, check out my widgets on the right hand side of the page... just act surprised when you receive them in the mail, ok?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment