Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Photo Cards

The holidays are right around the corner and one of my favorite parts of Christmas is HOLIDAY CARDS! I am super excited to be getting my photo cards from Shutterfly.com this year. I get a huge smile on my face just thinking about choosing a picture or two, coming up with a cute greeting and taking fooor-evvvv-errrr to decide which design I want to use to represent the year 2010 for the rest of time (that is, if everyone else saves every single card they have ever received like I do, and look through them every year when I pull out the old cards). I know, I take it way too seriously, but I just love it! Check out the awesome selection of Holiday Photo Cards at Shutterfly.com:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary

I have always been a Snapfish.com girl, but recently switched over to Shutterfly.com and know I'll be a lifelong customer. Their site, product offerings, and customer service are all top-of-the-line and the gifts I have given provided some of the best reactions I have ever received. Last year for Christmas, I gave my mom and mother-in-law photo calendars for their desks at work and gave the grandparents full-size photo calendars to hang up at home. They were such a hit! I had a great time finding photos, setting up each page, picking out quotes for every month, and then seeing their faces when they opened this super-personalized gift that gives and gives for 12 months straight. Check out the great selection of Calendars at Shutterfly.com:
 
Only 1 more week until Thanksgiving and I’m sure the Christmas cards will start popping up in our mailbox shortly thereafter. I am so excited to see the cards and pictures of our family members and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment